Membrane Filtration Technology
WestWater Enterprises supplies and services the De Nora Water Technologies Services range of ultrafiltration, nano filtration and reverse osmosis membrane filtration systems.
Our engineering expertise, knowledge of Australian conditions and De Nora Water Technologies technology means we are able to provide water treatment packages designed specifically for client applications.
Reverse Osmosis Membrane Filtration
WestWater’s De Nora Water Technologies Services UAT™ Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane Filtration Systems are designed for any tap, brackish or seawater application.
Using high quality components, the skid-mounted UAT™ systems are engineered to effectively produce treated water, free of particulate matter or contaminants. UAT™ RO membrane filtration systems range, in standard output capacities, from 30,000 GPD to 500,000 GPD (4.7m³/hr to 78.9 m³/hr), with larger custom units available.
Operating Parameters for Tap Water Systems
- Design Feed Water: <1,000 mg/l
- Design Temperature: 77°F
- Operating Temperature: 40°– 90°F
- Nominal Recovery Rate: up to 75%
- TDS Rejection Rate: 95 – 98%
- Operating Pressure: 175 – 225 psi
Low energy membranes are available to meet the needs of lower feed pressure applications. Custom units are available to meet higher feed water TDS levels or other application specific needs.
- Boiler feed water
- Process water purification
- Food and beverage applications
- Municipal drinking water
- Ion exchange pre-treatment
- And others
UAT™ Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane Filtration Systems have a range of standard features including:
- Stainless steel skid
- Various sized membrane elements available
- PLC control
- Stainless steel high pressure piping
- PVC low pressure piping
- Digital product water and reject flow meters
- Product water conductivity meter
- 5 micron pre-filter with stainless steel housing
- FRP membrane housing
- Low pressure and high pressure gauges and safety switches
- Chemical dosing system
- Automatic flushing
- CIP system included on skid
- Additional instrumentation available (pH, ORP, temperature and others)
Get Proven Reliability
Our reverse osmosis membrane filtration systems combine manufactured quality and proven reliability with in-house service experience.Contact WestWater Enterprises today to find out more and to get a quote.