Australia Wide Water Treatment, Filtration Services
WestWater specialises in water disinfection, monitoring and process control Australia-wide. We use approved potable water treatment methods and supply products and services for many applications including municipal, industrial and mining.
Our key services include project management and engineering, site services and training while examples of technologies we offer include:
- Gas and liquid chlorination
- UV water disinfection and sterilisation
- Electro chlorination
- Sodium hypochlorite and chemical dosing – liquid and powder
- Water filtration systems
Project Management and Engineering
Our involvement with utility and industrial based projects has ensured we understand the requirements and procedures of both municipal and corporate organisations, along with the various consultants associated with the scope of work. Our project responsibilities incorporate:
- Site surveys
- Document / contract assessment
- Planning and reports
- Drawing and specifications
- Procurement and assembly of equipment
- Mobilisation to site
- Installation and commissioning
WestWater has a dedicated work force with qualified electricians and mechanical fitters, trade assistants and apprentices who work throughout Australia, including at remote locations.
We have many years experience working on site providing complete services including delivering to site, installing all mechanical and electrical components, coordinating with sub-contractors to complete civil works through to commissioning and training.
Our expertise includes:
- Organising delivery of plant and equipment to site
- Assisting with unloading
- Laying of all pipe work – including trenching
- Coordinating with subcontractors to organize civil works
- Electrical and instrumentation installation and connections
- Mechanical installation and connections
- Site acceptance tests and commissioning
- Provide training to operation staff
- Service and maintenance
As specialists in chlorine water treatment and gas chlorination we have many years experience in the safe handling and use of chlorine and chemicals.
We train commercial swimming pool managers during their induction and conduct operation and maintenance courses for the WA Water Corporation.
We can tailor training courses to your specific requirements – either at your premises or in our comfortable training room, with morning tea and lunch provided. Available courses include:
- Properties of chlorine gas and safe handling techniques. This module is the first part in a series of training programs and forms a prerequisite for other modules such as Chlorination System Design and Chlorination Equipment Maintenance and Repair. This program develops skills, knowledge and general understanding of the safe handling and storage of liquefied chlorine gas, including associated gas chlorination equipment. The course runs for four hours and concludes with an examination to prove a learning outcome. Each participant is issued with a certificate of competency on successful completion of the test paper.
- Service and maintenance techniques. This course covers the practical servicing side to maintaining chlorine equipment. Participants will be provided practical experience in dismantling, servicing and testing chlorine equipment and techniques used to prolong service when dosing chlorine gas.
- Site specific training for new installations.We will provide on-site training to operational staff at the conclusion of all major installations. A site specific PowerPoint presentation and booklet is provided to ensure the safe and efficient running of any new equipment.
Get a Customised Training Program
Contact us today for more information about customised training programs or details about any of our services.