Choose WestWater Enterprises for Australia-wide, customised water and wastewater treatment solutions
We are a privately owned Australian company. With operations in Western Australia, Queensland and representation in the Northern Territory, South Australia, New South Wales & Victoria, we work with municipalities and industries Australia-wide in the provision of products and packaged systems to meet client specifications.
Our potable water treatment, disinfection and filtration systems include:
- Gas and liquid chlorination
- UV disinfection and sterilisation
- Electro chlorination
- Chemical dosing – liquid and powder
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) and filtration
- Monitoring and control
WestWater works closely with utility based projects and is fully compliant with Australian Drinking Water Guidelines (ADWG), regulations and procedures for approved treatment methods and the safe handling of associated chemicals and equipment.
We provide comprehensive service support for all products and systems manufactured or sold and take a holistic approach to project management with:
- Document and contract assessments
- Planning and reports
- Engineering, drawing and specifications
- Procurement of equipment and instrumentation
- Assembly – control panels, packaged systems in transportable buildings, containers or on skids
- Supply to client
- Mobilisation to site – installation, commissioning and service
Get World-Leading Brands
We are Australian agents and distributors for world market-leading brands including:
- De Nora Water Technologies Services(USA) – Instrumentation, analysers, chlorination and filtration systems, reverse osmosis and sodium hypochlorite dosing systems, among others.
- atg UV Technology(UK) – UV Disinfection and sterilisation products for the reliable and effective treatment of micro-organisms, bacteria and viruses. Validated UV systems provided by atg UV Technologies ensure UV disinfection performance. Validation testing by atg UV disinfection is in accordance with US EPA UV Disinfection Guidance Manual (UVDGM).
- Eagle Microsystems(USA) – Eagle Microsystems designs, engineers and manufactures scales and weighing systems in a variety of configurations for utility and industrial environments.
- Intellitect Ltd(UK) – Intellitect manufactures quality monitoring instruments including the Intellisonde™ which measures multiple quality parameters and is capable of insertion into high pressure distribution pipes, providing visibility of potable water treatment quality within a distribution network.
Our qualified and professional personnel (including electrical and mechanical specialists) work throughout Australia on a range of projects and complex applications meeting stringent regulatory, utility and site standards.
Contact us today to talk about the requirements for your water or wastewater treatment project and find out more about gas chlorination, chemical dosing, UV disinfection and sterilisation, electro chlorination and other potable water treatment technologies.