Urban and Industrial Water Filtration Systems
WestWater Enterprises designs, assembles, supplies and services water filtration systems which include media, membrane and deep bed treatment technologies.
A combination of coagulation/flocculation/sedimentation and sand filters (often referred to as conventional treatments) are the most widely applied water filtration systems around the world, used routinely since the early part of the twentieth century.
However, water filtration systems and techniques have changed with the development of modern plastics. The result is a new range of filter materials and methods now available for urban and industrial purposes.
Microfilter – passing liquid at pressure through membranes with a small pore size – is the most widely used membrane treatment in Australia. Other water filtration systems use ultra and nano filter technology.
Discover Our Systems
Our filtration systems include:
- Media – Units to remove solids by passing liquid through a porous filter media.
- Membrane – Membrane filter units for any tap, brackish or seawater application, engineered to effectively remove particulate matter or contaminants.
- Deep bed – This is tertiary treatment technology for the filtration of effluent from municipal waste treatment plants.
WestWater is regularly involved in the design, assembly and supply of packaged treatment systems throughout Australia. Each unit would typically include:
- Iron, Manganese and Arsenic Removal
- Multimedia filters
- Carbon filters
- Reverse Osmosis (RO)
- Chlorination and chemical dosing
- Ultraviolet disinfection
Equipment used in manufacturing these systems includes products from De Nora Water Technologies Services, ATG UV Technology, Grundfos Pumps and others. Our in-house technicians expertly assemble the units to meet regulatory requirements, including the ADW Guidelines (ADWG).
Call Us Today
Ask us about the right filtration and treatment technology for your industry and application.Contact us today to find out more and to get a quote.