A trailer mounted mobile dosing unit (MDU) that can be towed around by a standard vehicle. This is particularly useful if the MDU is getting regular use on more intricate applications.
- 10’ x 6’ Heavy Duty Galvanised trailer complete with powder coated aluminium canopy
- 8KVA Diesel Generator with long range tank
- 1 x 7.5L/hr digital dose pump mounted on dosing manifold with auxiliary valving
- Dual 200L chemical storage tanks
- Handheld transfer pump for transferring chemicals from carboys to chemical storage tank
- Carrier/Recirculation water manifold (no pump)
- Eye wash station
- HDPE Bund lining for trailer (complete chemical containment)
- Electrical control system complete with control switches and fault lights for pump and 240V generator plug for ease of powering up.
- 50m of braided chemical dose hose and injection quill
- Australian standard safety signage
- Internal/external/hazard lights
- 1 year registration
Optional Extras Available:
- Increase in dosing pump size
- 200L Water Storage tank, Service Water Pump & Deluge Eyewash
- 10m3/hr Carrier / Recirculation Water Pump
- Standby Chemical Dosing Pump
- Carrier / Recirculation Water Magnetic Flowmeter
- Free Chlorine Analyser
- Chemical Spill Kit
Watch the video below of a Frontline Roller manufactured by WestWater for an eastern states water authority in 2021:
The mobile dosing unit is a transportable chlorination system. The unit is capable of storing 2 x 200L of 12.5% strength sodium hypochlorite. Duty/standby digital dosing pumps can dose up to 7.5L/hr of the chemical into a recirculation system for disinfection. The unit is also capable of monitoring the resultant chlorine residual on the upstream of the chlorine injection point. For added safety, the unit also contains a 200L service water tank, pressure pump and flexible eyewash hose.