Australia Wide Water Treatment, Filtration Services
WestWater specialises in water disinfection, monitoring and process control Australia-wide. We use approved potable water treatment methods and supply products and services for many applications including municipal, industrial and mining.
Our key services include project management and engineering, site services and training – while examples of technologies we offer include:
- Gas and liquid chlorination
- UV water disinfection and sterilisation
- Electro chlorination
- Sodium hypochlorite and chemical dosing – liquid and powder
- Water filtration systems
Project Management and Engineering
Our involvement with utility and industrial based projects has ensured we understand the requirements and procedures of both municipal and corporate organisations, along with the various consultants associated with the scope of work. Our project responsibilities incorporate:
- Site surveys
- Document / contract assessment
- Planning and reports
- Drawing and specifications
- Procurement and assembly of equipment
- Mobilisation to site
- Installation and commissioning
WestWater has a dedicated work force with qualified electricians and mechanical fitters, trade assistants and apprentices who work throughout Australia, including at remote locations.
We have many years experience working on site providing complete services including delivering to site, installing all mechanical and electrical components, coordinating with sub-contractors to complete civil works through to commissioning and ‘handover’.
Our expertise includes:
- Organising delivery of plant and equipment to site
- Assisting with unloading
- Laying of all pipe work – including trenching
- Coordinating with subcontractors to organise civil works
- Electrical and instrumentation installation and connections
- Mechanical installation and connections
- Site acceptance tests and commissioning
- Provide training to operation staff
- Service and maintenance
Contact us today for details about any of our services.