WestWater has been selected to be a part of Seqwater’s Works & Servies Panel for small and medium scale works and services. Thank you to all of those in our team who worked towards achieving this approval.
Seqwater is the Queensland Government statutory authority responsible for providing a safe, secure and cost-effective bulk drinking water supply for 3.1 million people across South East Queensland.
Seqwater undertakes works and services to meet renewals and repairs for both natural and built water supply assets to achieve one or more of the following objectives:
- prevent the failure of an asset;
- reduce the rate of deterioration of an asset;
- repair or renew a failed asset;
- reduce safety hazards of an asset to an acceptable level;
- minimise the whole-of-life costs of its infrastructure; and
- assess the condition and performance of its infrastructure.