WestWater have successfully won a tender with Kane Constructions for the Design, Supply & Installation of Re-chlorination Systems in the East and West Buildings of the Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Hospital, located 14km south east of the Brisbane CBD.
Each Re-chlorination System that WestWater will be installing will comprise of:
- Fully self-enclosed chemical dosing panels with 4 x chemical dosing pumps to dose Sodium Hypochlorite;
- Water quality analysers measuring Free Chlorine;
- 2000L HDPE chemical dosing tanks and environmental bunding;
- Static Mixers for effective mixing of chlorine in a short period of time;
- Motorised control valves;
- Sodium Hypochlorite loading panels controlled by PLC for safe delivery of dangerous goods;
- Mag flow meters for accurate measurement of raw & treated water.
The complete system will be controlled by a PLC control panel with a colour operation interface panel.
All aspects of the Re-chlorination Systems will be designed, constructed, installed and commissioned in accordance with the Contract and Australian Standards.
The project is expected to reach Practical Completion by August 2019.