WestWater has been engaged to design, manufacture and install an Aluminium Sulphate Dosing Package, and a Sodium Hypochlorite Dosing Package at a Recycled Water Treatment Plant and Pump Station located in the Gold Coast, Queensland.
The works will include:
- A fully automatic RWTP capable of unattended operation including automatic recovery following a power supply failure without the need for operator intervention;
- A plant which produces Class A quality recycled water in accordance with Queensland recycled water guidelines and the Principal’s requirements, and does not cause any environmental / health & safety hazard or environmental damage;
- A plant which minimises the quantity and environmental impact of any wastes produced;
- Enabling the plant can operate with a maximum operator attendance of one hour per day, five days per week;
- Ensuring all weather access for operators to all equipment.
All aspects of the works will be completed in accordance with the Contract and Australian Standards.
The project is expected to reach Practical Completion in 2022.